G rosea

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well tonight the house was quiet so I thought I would introduce my male red phase G rosea to my normal female G rosea. I start by Placing the enclosers side by side on the bed, and remove the tops. The male with a little nugging strolls right into the females cage. So far so good. Now he starts walking around her water dish for a moment and pauses, and I think hmm. After a minute or so he starts walking to the female, and touches his leg to her leg and she rears up at him. He sits frozen for like this for about 90 seconds, now all I can think about is the video of the female King Baboon that made lunch out of the male. Now I'm liitle worried thinking maybe she is not mature, when all of sudden his legs weave into her les and I see his pedipals making inserts. He got a good 7, maybe more in before she got bored with him. Well he got loose and darted out of the cage and I scoped him up, and put him back in his encloser for a second round on another night. I want a egg sac from this girl bad so I'll have my fingures crossed.

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good luck! Please keep us updated. I know I am very interested.

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrates on the encounter.

I'm Real nervous about putting my males with our respective females.

But I'm thinking the bracys will be this week.

Hope you get a Nice sack!