G. rosea thinks she's Muhammed Ali

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Just ignore him. He likes to do this because it's "funny" to him.
I have had her on my ignore list shortly after she joined..she thought it was cute and funny to have problems with every soulution to every rediculous problem she posted..

If you had read my first post ;) you would of seen that I only checked to see what blocked moron had something moronic to say on a 9yr old post.. Yes playing with fire I know..

But yes after I agreed wih her claiming to be a sorry individual I resumed ignoring this thread untill I was summoned by your notification:banghead:..

hennibbale

Arachnosquire
I have had her on my ignore list shortly after she joined..she thought it was cute and funny to have problems with every soulution to every rediculous problem she posted..

If you had read my first post ;) you would of seen that I only checked to see what blocked moron had something moronic to say on a 9yr old post.. Yes playing with fire I know..

But yes after I agreed wih her claiming to be a sorry individual I resumed ignoring this thread untill I was summoned by your notification:banghead:..
Can't you read? I'm a male?

Jeff23

Arachnolord
...Kind of disappointed. Was expecting this thread to be about T's that float like a butterfly or sting like a bee.... was expecting a new genus.

RIP

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
...Kind of disappointed. Was expecting this thread to be about T's that float like a butterfly or sting like a bee.... was expecting a new genus.
A few Ts were named after celebrities.... we may get an Ali T one day.
Our males do have boxing gloves.....

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
@Jeff23 @Ellenantula

Nooo, pazzi! What have you done, ah ah? :)

You have interrupted the Italian comments 'combo' against hennibbale that I started not on purpose... now he will rise from the grave with new tricks :pompous:

Anyway Jeff23 I personally view Hysterocrates gigas as James "Clubber" Lang of 'Rocky III', pure brute force, stamina etc what do you think my man?

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Yeah, but you don't just guess somebody's gender when writing a paragraph about them.
I had assumed that you are a teen girl based on your old avatar and the content you post.

Any ways I'm done with this convo I have other things I would rather do.. Like light a sharp stick on fire and poke my eye ball with it.. Hell I'd rather read an Ann Rice novel than continue on with this nonsence..