G.rosea sac disaster?

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Bill,

I think that if you take into account the exchange rate, that sling would be a lot bigger in the US.

Botar

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
is it around the same size as a US dime??? just wondering because i wanna get a view in my mind of about how big the sling is.

Risto

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Yeah. I believe that all our coins are pretty close to the same size. Except that we have one and two dollar coins, whereas I believe you are lucky enough to still be using bills. Anyhow, the dime is smaller than the penny, which is the same size as your pennies.

Cheers,
Dave

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
then the sling is a little bigger than an ant...i'd hate to have to move them to vials and such!

Risto

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
I like to use a little technique I've dubbed "get Tamara to do it." She has very good hands and very fine motor control. She is, among other things, a painter and I am amazed at how well she can do the tricky stuff. I, on the other hand, have hands good for not much of anything. Lots of strength, but no motor control and very little nerve sensation left. When I do have to do such fine things, tweezers and dentist's tools are my friends.

Cheers,
Dave