G.Pulchra.

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hi all..:)

Got my 2 inch Pulchra today and it's a real beauty..:)

What a goodlooking T.

Kenny

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Cool Kenny,
I got mine today too. Its 1/2" but it was love at first sight. :D

E

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Can't get enough of people getting new G.Pulchras. I fell in love with mine the moment I got it as well.
Do either of you have Pulchra pics?
The Rookie

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I bought a 6 inch Female G. Pulkra last weekend. She is awesome and I will breed her around Christmas. I have a 1 inch female too. My large one will not eat a pinkie for some reason but eats all the crickets I through in! I will take and post a photo in the next few days.

Bob

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Photo's

Hi..

No photo's yet , ( no digital camera) , but I'll see what "santa" brings this year to me camera wise :D :D :D

Kenny

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Anoles?

My large one will not eat a pinkie for some reason
Hey Bob, have you tried an anole feeding by any chance? I was thinking about trying one when Peso gets full-grown. i don't know if I've ever read of a pulchra eating any invertebrates. can anyone give their oppinion on this? Anyone have a Pulchra that has eaten something with a spine?
Paul

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Well, I know I've read and seen plenty of instances of other Grammostolas eating vertebrate prey... rosies eating pinkies, etc etc... I wouldn't see why pulchras wouldn't... main issues is appropriate sizing of prey, but other than that, he'd probably eat them now if it were small enough... ;)

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Here's a picture of one of my pulchras. All of mine take pinkie mice, and I would imagine anoles would be accepted just as readily.

Joy

Last edited:

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That one fat spider! with That combo of good looks and docile personalty, i think ill shell out the cash to buy one =)

Mark

VI6SIX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Re: Anoles?

Originally posted by Rookie
Hey Bob, have you tried an anole feeding by any chance? I was thinking about trying one when Peso gets full-grown.
If you do feed anole to your T try to avoid the larger males the can be realy aggresive and on more than one occasion I've had then liuteraly leap up and attack my P. regalis when she was hanging on the side of the cage
freaked her out pretty good cos then she just went and hid:confused: I ended up taking it back to the pershop and tradeing for smaller prey that she ate readily