G. Granti

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is it just me, or does anyone else notice that Cjm claims to breed so many things?
Anyways, goodluck breeding them.
Can you name more than 2 inverts I "claim" to beed? And if you would like I will post pics of my breeding enclosures as well without another question asked. Im at school right now but they all arrived today and looked healthy. I didnt have any time to take pictures I will when I return home. And no they are active but not running around just taking their sweet old time getting comfy:D I have good hides for them as well you will see in the pics.

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, none of the ones that pinched me ever drew blood but they were about an inch. Based off of how their pinches felt though...

Good luck, btw!

Richard McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Can you name more than 2 inverts I "claim" to beed? And if you would like I will post pics of my breeding enclosures as well without another question asked. Im at school right now but they all arrived today and looked healthy. I didnt have any time to take pictures I will when I return home. And no they are active but not running around just taking their sweet old time getting comfy:D I have good hides for them as well you will see in the pics.
Taken from the "Sicarius" thread.
I breed LQ's and many hot species of scorps
I breed LQ's and other hot species
Well, there's your proof.
But whatever, that's neither here nor there.
Goodluck breeding them, be sure to catch that "ignorant pinch" on film! :rolleyes:

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hehe, so they arrived and I got the pics people. Here ya go!;P
Heres the fuzzy one, its pretty bitey

One of the Grantis

And another

One of the enclosures, I used a bigger one on this species and smaller enclosures on others to see which may work better

They are perfectly fine to handle

Thanks for looking

-CJM-

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The biggest one isnt looking good but its exactly how it was when it came in. I think the shipping was to much for it, but I still have 2 granti's besides it and the fuzzy one. I was trying to get another fuzzy one but I got the last one. The other 3 are very healthy looking and pretty active. The fuzzy one is the most active and has been digging for hours on end.

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That setup doesn't look very good to me personally. I mean, little bit of white sand....starfish? You need some kind of clay based substrate for them to burrow in. Or, at least add that on one side and find out what they like. They won't be able to burrow much in that sand. Also should be alot deeper IMHO.

Oh and just throwing this out there I think your G. granti are a pair.

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I got the sand wet then dryed it so its perfect for burrows, Ill show you a pic of one of the granti's burrows in a pic if ya want. The star fish is for looks the other rocks and objects in the tank are for burrowing. Some have 6 inches of sand and others only 3, its all part of the experiment.