Furbaby & lizard kids...

tAngents

Arachnopeon
Figured I'd take the time to show off some of my other pets.

This is Ruger. He's a Dachshund/Pomeranian mix. He looks like a foo-foo dog but he thinks he's pretty tough. He's very protective. Especially when the Culligan guy drops water off at the house. He hates that dude for some reason and wants to kill him.

This is my oldest leopard gecko, Toon. She's about 7 years old. She's very docile.

This is my AFT, Hugs. He's only about 6 months or so younger than Toon and even more docile and gentle. Nothing freaks him out ever.

And this is Epic, my diablo blanco morph leopard gecko. She was a special order from Garrick Demeyer at CrestedGecko.com. She's super pretty but ornery. I still love her, though. She's about 6 years old.

I also have another leo belonging to my sister and her hubby that is here for an extended stay. I don't really have any good pics of her yet. She's about 10 years old.

This is the shelving unit I have Toon, Hugs and Epic on. They are all in Marty-Made front-loading tanks. Paper towel for substrate. Undertank heaters are hooked up to lamp dimmers so I can adjust the temps if needed.

Thanks for viewing!