Fungi, eggs or mould in enclosure

jabspeach

Arachnopeon
Hi guys, I just wanted to come one here and ask if any of you can identify those small white balls In my tarantulas tank? There's quite a few clusters of them, I've done researched and I've been told it may be harmless fungi but I'm unsure as there isn't many pictures, if anyone has any idea please let me know, thanks alot! Also apologies if the picture isn't clear

Attachments

Liquifin

Arachnoking
It's mold, you can get rid of it by just letting the enclosure dry out over time. Nothing harmful or dangerous.

jabspeach

Arachnopeon
It's mold, you can get rid of it by just letting the enclosure dry out over time. Nothing harmful or dangerous.
Ahhh thankyou! I thought that originally but I worried that if I allowed the enclosure to get too dry, there won't be any humidity as my tarantula is likely to shed soon, but I will definitely try that. Appriciate it

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ahhh thankyou! I thought that originally but I worried that if I allowed the enclosure to get too dry, there won't be any humidity as my tarantula is likely to shed soon, but I will definitely try that. Appriciate it
Do not worry

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Tarantulas do not rely on strict external humidity to molt that’s a tidbit of false information, they rely on internal moisture stored up primarily for ecdysis.

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Tarantulas do not rely on strict external humidity to molt that’s a tidbit of false information, they rely on internal moisture stored up primarily for ecdysis.
this misconception is sadly one of the most common ones

jabspeach

Arachnopeon
Wow really?? I never knew that, thankyou alot for that information that makes me feel alot better about drying out her enclosure!