Full Tarantula List

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice list Ken!What about adding spiders that are not yet described?

BrynWilliams

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was wondering actually, perhaps someone here could help.

I was recently sold an Avicularia sp. 'amazonica' and didn't see it on the list, have I been sold something under the wrong name, or is it one of the species yet to be formally described?

Kirk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
If these are added to the list, please include obvious disclaimers that the names are strictly informal.

Kirk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I was wondering actually, perhaps someone here could help.

I was recently sold an Avicularia sp. 'amazonica' and didn't see it on the list, have I been sold something under the wrong name, or is it one of the species yet to be formally described?
If the label says Avicularia sp. 'amazonica' then it's not identified as a described species. When in doubt, check The World Spider Catalog.

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
amazonica

Nice thought...maybe I will make a seperate list with those though.

As to Amazonica its just an undescribed Avic still but does not mean it does not exist...you have one ;)

BrynWilliams

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah I do, but she's only small (i'm hoping like hell it's a she) :) She's only 2cm across currently, eats like a pig though, so going along swimmingly :D

Dave

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ken-
I started a list as well. I have about 900 give or take so far. You're welcome to it if you want to compare, just let me know. I'm sure what I have is probably already on your list, but you never know. It's in spread sheet form right now, but I can make it a pdf and send it to you.
-Dave

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ken-
I started a list as well. I have about 900 give or take so far. You're welcome to it if you want to compare, just let me know. I'm sure what I have is probably already on your list, but you never know. It's in spread sheet form right now, but I can make it a pdf and send it to you.
-Dave
I would love to compare info@kenthebugguy.com

Franklin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
LOL i checked out the html code for the first one, and wow, that would be sooo much fun to code :rolleyes:

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
code

LOL i checked out the html code for the first one, and wow, that would be sooo much fun to code :rolleyes:

It was simplier coding than it looks as I used excel and coppied the table structures all the way down and added it to the other column then pasted into a text file. Lot simplier than writing it all out!