Fresh molt, when can I rehouse?

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My Pokie, Kimber, molted 2 days ago... I am wanting to relocate her to a new enclosure. Can I do it now or should I wait a week until she is fully hardened?

I appreciate any thoughts!

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wouldn't bother it right now, so I'd wait a week until it's fully hardened to rehouse it.

Cheers,
Bothrops

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yep waiting is always better. She's much to fragile right now to be trying to move her around.

Sharpy808

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I like to let them harden up and feed once or twice b4 a move.. just my opinion.

GL

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I like to let them harden up and feed once or twice b4 a move.. just my opinion.

GL
I agree. I'd much rather move a full happy T, than a starving T that may perceive anything as food... including YOU ! Plus you know after it has eaten that it's hardened up enough to move without any complications.

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks Guys!

I'll wait a week or so, feed her and then do it! She is getting big... I hope I can do it without scaring the crap out her and myself :8o :)

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
If i was going to rehouse, 3days after their molt would be a good time to do it. Or, you can wait till her fangs are fully harden, she regains her full speed.

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That was what my thoughts were... but I don't want her to get hurt.

Someone wanna just come rehouse her for me? :) JK

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I agree. Wait until your baby is dry enough to start eating again, then rehouse.