Free Spiderling Beggars

averagebehr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Im Sure We All Need To Start T Collecting In Our Own Ways But People Posting In The Forsale And Trade Begging For Slings Just Seems Like Someone Looking To Take Advantage And Make A Profit Off Of Some Of Our Efforts To Raise Our Pets Instead Why Not Start A Sling Swap Bank Where People Interested Can Distibute Slings Free Except Shipping Charges To Other Bank Members In Exchange Of Slings Of Thier Own Currently Breeding Stock I Believe This Would Be A Better Option Than Having The Gimmee Kids Get Something For Nothing

bman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Good thinking. If I had some spare slings, I'd be down.

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Well, in case you missed it, both posts were deleted. However Arachnoboards detected MY sarcasm..
And your idea (while posted seemingly in code) is a good one.
Tony

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i'd be cool with that. i mean one for one exchange, whats the big deal? kinda like baeball cards...however there will be issues with trading G. roseas for T. blondi or P. murinis, considering the value each carries. but if we can overcome gred it would be perfect. so who do we hire as a "bank teller" or is it like just posting "Will trade slings for slings" in the for sale collum?

Paladin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
it doesnt bothe rme much but i like what the guy on petbugs.com said "and in some cases i will pay for shipping."

if youre gonna be a beggar, nothing wrong with it, atleast be kind enough to pay the shipping....

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
WelL WE KindA HavE IT NoW, IN ThE ClassifiedS. JusT PosT IT UP, I HavE OBT's FoR TradE FoR VirtualY AnythinG, TheN IN ThE EmailS HammeR OuT AN ExchangE RatE YoU BotH CaN LivE WitH..
T

Last edited:

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i think it was the same person as the one in petbugs...seen the same thing on a few other sites where i was looking to see whats for sale.
if i had slings i'd trade...
right now i'm looking for aphonopelmas and got an email that somebody had a few he'd sell me...
and since this person is overseas i decided to ask about some T's that are hard to come by over here (like the blue fang).got told he could get them and a few other types...don't know the price on those thou...
if hubby lets me and if i have the money saved up i thought about getting some extra (maby a lot of extra since they are sooo much cheaper there) and trading here for some that i want..
like i seen this ad with T's for sale, but you got to buy 4 or the price changes...well i only want 2, plus 3 of a diff. price,now if i chould find someone that would want the other 2 i might order them and sell the other 2.
arrgghh
dianne

tarantulakeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
monantony said:
WelL WE KindA HavE IT NoW, IN ThE ClassifiedS. JusT PosT IT UP, I HavE OBT's FoR TradE FoR VirtualY AnythinG, TheN IN ThE EmailS HammeR OuT AN ExchangE RatE YoU BotH CaN LivE WitH..
T
Please, Tony..... I'm too old to try to decode this stuff. John

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
tarantulakeeper said:
Please, Tony..... I'm too old to try to decode this stuff. John
Hey John !
I didnt Start it...Didnt you find yourself inexorably drawn into my post, thereby studying and absorbing more than a "properly" typed post? Well that there is the theory !!
T :)

Megalodon

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i have some daddy long legs for trade...anyone?....*hears crickets*

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
monantony said:
T
no no no...you got it all wrong. You're supposed to capitalize the first letter in every word of every sentence, not just the first word of the sentence, people, or places :p maybe they changed it since i went to school :)

and if someone is willing to just give someone a sling...that's their choice, although i agree that beggar's could be annoying (never really checked the FS forum here, but i've seen similar stuff in other hobbies) and averagebehr's idea is a good one.

averagebehr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
mY CURRENT THOUGHT IS THAT THE SLINGS ARE ALL EQUAL ITS NOT ABOUT NESSARILY THE MONEY MARKET VALUE OF THE SLING ITS ABOUT HELPING OTHER KEEPERS OUT SO THAT WE HAVE AS MANY POSSIBLE MATES FOR OUT PETS AS POSSIBLE AS WELL AS SPREADING THE SLINGS AROUND IN AS FAR A AREA AS POSSIBLE SO WE HAVE MORE CHOICES AND CHANCES TO ONCE AGAIN BREED AND PRODUCE MORE SLINGS ALOT OF THE RARE PRICEY T'S LIMIT US TO HOW MANY WE CAN BUY AND ALSO LIMIT THE POSSIBLE MATES WE CAN FIND YEARS DOWN THE ROAD I'D RATHER SWAP A CHACO FOR A OBT AS WELL AS FOR PN AS LONG AS WHEN TIME CAME I COULD FIND THE MALE TO BREED TO MY NEXT GENERATION

tarantulakeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
monantony said:
Hey John !
I didnt Start it...Didnt you find yourself inexorably drawn into my post, thereby studying and absorbing more than a "properly" typed post? Well that there is the theory !!
T :)
Properly typing your post keeps you off my ignore list. lol I still judge for content. (PS, How's the baby? Got that changing routine down?) John

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
tarantulakeeper said:
Properly typing your post keeps you off my ignore list. lol I still judge for content. (PS, How's the baby? Got that changing routine down?) John
Apparently AB is doing it to be outside the box.They said they'd type slower for those of us who couldn't keep up.. But from the last post John, I think they are just simply out of synch with the caps lock...AB try hitting the caps lock again
T

Xanzo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I haven't done any breeding, nor do I own a T yet, but the way I see it, I will give a sling to anyone who wants one once I start breeding them, I want to more people in general enjoying spiders.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How hard is it to post all in caps. I like spiderlings. I will trade.

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I know for me it is hard for me to afford alot of things. Espeicaly my bugs. I usualy have to go out and catch lizards around the house and in places far from the nieghbor hood-and pesticides- SO I would be very glad to do the sling for a sling trade. It'll solve my no room for the lsings produced from a breeding project.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wish I could go out and catch lizards around my house but the only thing I ever see are crows.

averagebehr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Monatany If You Want You Can Come Push It And Afew Other Things For Me Like A Broom