Found my escapee... not in great shape.

LV-426

Arachnobaron
I was doing the weekly feeding of all the T's, and as I was feeding my 3 1/2" B. smithi, I noticed him scurrying around inside her enclosure. Little Houdini, that one.
the reason i ask is i just got me a P. cambridgie sling the other day and i know she is in her enclosure but she does a good job hiding herself. your post makes me worried

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I'd give pre-killed roaches for meal. It would save him the energy to kill his prey. Congrats on the find! Wishing a good successful molt soon!
Yep, Looks like it's time for cricket soup until it sprouts a pair or two. Good luck with it and hope everything turns out well. :)

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
the reason i ask is i just got me a P. cambridgie sling the other day and i know she is in her enclosure but she does a good job hiding herself. your post makes me worried
Mine escaped without me knowing it at first... until I saw it on the wall. Speedy little monster, it was.

LV-426

Arachnobaron
Mine escaped without me knowing it at first... until I saw it on the wall. Speedy little monster, it was.
i just checked to see if it was still there, it was thank God.It likes to hide (i guess itsgetting used to its new home). i call mine Lightning for that reason, fast as lightning{D

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
If he still can move fast an ICU is totally unnecessary:mad:

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
So he broke out of his old enclosure... and broke into another one?
Maybe he got in a scrap with your smithi over rent money.

Good luck with 'em.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So he broke out of his old enclosure... and broke into another one?
Maybe he got in a scrap with your smithi over rent money.

Good luck with 'em.
This post made my day.

The little guy ate a prekilled cricket for me last night like a champ. I don't want to jinx it, but I think he is going to be just fine. Phew!

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
An update, for anyone interested: he molted a few days ago, and has all his little legs back!

He's a trooper!

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very awesome! Lost and then found, and now safe and sound. :D

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Looks great!

I wonder if it would be a good thing to find my S. cal around my house in a week or so.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hi Kori, Wow! :eek: That was some major growth in a single molt! Glad to see the little one is doing good. :)

Looks great!

I wonder if it would be a good thing to find my S. cal around my house in a week or so.
I'm wondering that myself :? I guess that would depend on who finds who first! :eek:

Good luck with it, though. :D