Found a Weird-looking Spider from a Chinese Product Shipped from China

The Tarantula Kid

Arachnopeon
Here's a few images. Sorry about the quality. IMG-20200413-WA0014.jpg IMG-20200413-WA0013.jpg IMG-20200413-WA0012.jpg

So basically we received a product from a company who is based in China and this spider ran out of it a day after unboxing. I live in the Midlands of the UK and have never seen anything like this so don't know whether it is a Chinese sp. Or not or if it is dangerous. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

ColeopteraC

Arachnobaron
Here's a few images. Sorry about the quality. View attachment 340104 View attachment 340105 View attachment 340106

So basically we received a product from a company who is based in China and this spider ran out of it a day after unboxing. I live in the Midlands of the UK and have never seen anything like this so don't know whether it is a Chinese sp. Or not or if it is dangerous. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.
Looks like some sort of scotophaeus spider, perhaps something from a related genus...

Veles

Arachnobaron
Here's a few images. Sorry about the quality. View attachment 340104 View attachment 340105 View attachment 340106

possibly drassodes of some kind.

ColeopteraC

Arachnobaron
Honestly i wish id get some accidental T's in from overseas orders! :p
I know! If the amount of ‘deadly banana spiders’ or ‘killer tarantulas’ that the tabloids report arriving in banana bags are anywhere near true then where is my freebie huntsman?

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
I know! If the amount of ‘deadly banana spiders’ or ‘killer tarantulas’ that the tabloids report arriving in banana bags are anywhere near true then where is my freebie huntsman?
And lets be honest, they cant really top anything here Down Under for deadliness anyway!