Forever food for the Ts.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i just acquired a huge tub or mealworms. I have no idea what I am going to do with these boogers. Except feet them to my Ts. Forever. Baha. I'll never feed them off. Ever. There are way to many. Lol!

ledzeppelin

Arachnobaron
Haha keep them cool and they won't breed :p Besides, a mealworm is merely a snack for a fully grown T :p

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
View attachment 225748

There are so many. Wonder what their trade value is. Lol
Daaaaang! You weren't lying!

Mealworms are great feeders ime, I love how easily they fatten a T up. I like to feed mealies when I'm too lazy to run to the LPS to get crickets. Being able to keep them in the fridge is a huge plus.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Daaaaang! You weren't lying!

Mealworms are great feeders ime, I love how easily they fatten a T up. I like to feed mealies when I'm too lazy to run to the LPS to get crickets. Being able to keep them in the fridge is a huge plus.
Ha. There is no way I could keep these in the fridge. The wife wouldn't allow it. And I think there might just be an over load in the fridge too. Haha

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And these are way to small to be feeders for anything more than two inches.

basin79

ArachnoGod
You could always put some out for wild birds. They'd be very grateful for a free meal.

Estein

Arachnoknight
Oh dude, make sweet and salty crunchies! Get bunch of fat ones, freeze them, and then roast in the oven at 350degrees for 5min (shake the pan halfway through for an even toast). Immediately toss with half a cup of sugar. The sugar will melt and cover the worms, then salt to taste. Tasty snack!

Last edited:

Jeff23

Arachnolord
And these are way to small to be feeders for anything more than two inches.
Looks like you have enough to have a T party. Either that or maybe you could feed the larger ones some meal worm spaghetti.