FooFoo Bunny..

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ow, how nice of you to put those funny faces!!!!

I dont have a problem with the pics, I understand the food-chain but I just dont think making fun of the poor pray is funny.
Imagine someone posting pics of someone slaughtering a cow and saying sth like: Look at that stupid cow!!!! Hehe!!! yea!!! take THAT!!!!

I find the pics interedting really.... how long does it take for the snake to "download" the whole rabbit??

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok first the rabbits are all raised in a meat rabbitry for meat purposes so they are killed and frozen long befour i get um. I do not use pets for prey.. second its no diffrent feeding rabbits to a snake as it is to feeding mice, rats, or gerbils or even chickens its all the same thing there all furry animals and they are raised in mass quanities every yr for feed purposes.. As far as using the smilies thats what there here for.. Takes her about 15 min to get it down, once she releases her hold on it..

Ultimate Instar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Bearacuda,

Nice pictures, especially the last one. I used to feed rabbits to my boa constrictors before they unfortunately died. I named one of them "Deep Throat" for obvious reasons. Personally, I think it is far better to feed one rabbit rather than kill 5 or 10 rats.

Karen N.

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Bearacuda42,
I wont argure right or wronge (its all good to me so its right ;) ) lol. Thats a Huge boa, most only get up to guiny pigs. Best of luck with her.

Sicerely,

Brandon

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Bear,

those were incredible photos.... I've done a ton of snake research, and that's the first time I've actually seen a boa eating a rabbit. I just visually assumed it was a Retic until Brandon said "boa"... he's right of course, but dang that is the BIGGEST boa I've ever seen! Simply amazing... thanks for taking the time. :)

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was actually witness to a 6-7 foot goapher snake eat a 5 pound rabit, simply was amazing didnt know a snake so small could take one.

Sincerely,

Brandon

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Mister Internet
Bear,

those were incredible photos.... I've done a ton of snake research, and that's the first time I've actually seen a boa eating a rabbit. I just visually assumed it was a Retic until Brandon said "boa"... he's right of course, but dang that is the BIGGEST boa I've ever seen! Simply amazing... thanks for taking the time. :)
There's a video in the net of a BIG snake (Forgive me but I dont know if its a boa, or a python or anything) eating a LIVE rabbit.
I know the site but I dont want to post the link here cause it has some bad stuff in there..... just look for it in kazaa.

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:cool: For those of you who wish to see pics of extremly large BCI boas and also other snakes, such as Argentine, Anacondas, Guyanas and Surinams heres a link you will like.. Takes few for all the pics to load.. There are many plain BCI- colombian boas that will reach huge praportions.. Just click any pic to see a bigger view.. Delilah will reach a good 11ft or so within the next 1 1/2 yrs. as she seems to be growing very fast for her age.. By no means do all plain colombian boas BCI stay at the 8ft to 10ft mark.
http://www.mccarthyboas.com/BigSnake.html

Last edited: