food chain centi & scorpions

wonderwes

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok i have been wandering this for a while now.in the wild what ranks higher on the food chain centipedes or scorpions.i kinda think its centipedes but my cousin thinks scorpions . so which is it

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
ok i have been wandering this for a while now.in the wild what ranks higher on the food chain centipedes or scorpions.i kinda think its centipedes but my cousin thinks scorpions . so which is it
S. heros seem well accustomed and built to eat C. vittatus

hard or impossible to give a blanket answer, though

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah it'd be good to narrow it down to species, size, things like that. I've sent a few people "heros pede eating scorp" pics privately but have not posted pics because it seems to upset the hardcore scorp people. But the C. vittatus are so common here, they can be a pest so I'm ok with it. Don't know about other pedes but I believe what Cacao said. The S. heros eat C. vittatus. They do a good job trying not to get stung, but they often do anyway. It's that the venom doesn't have much of an effect on them. It seems well worth the risk for them to chase down a scorp.

wonderwes

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well

i dont realy care i like all insects ..arachnids etc etc. i have to go right now but ill narrow it down later