Fluffy and the apparent grudge against the very specific plant in the corner

Fluffythegoof

Arachnopeon
Fluffy has been obsessed with moving one of the two fake plants in the corner of their terrarium. I have fixed it twice now, and I came home to see it on the other side of the corner. It's always the same plant. I do not know how Fluffy pulled it out of the ground, but at this point, I'm leaving the plant be. Fluffy does what Fluffy wants. And if Fluffy wants to move a plant, the plant shall be moved. Oh, I also witnessed Fluffy cleaning their lil feet today as well. Confused me but as I said, Fluffy does what Fluffy wants.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
As to your query how they were able to move it, tarantulas are quite strong for their size and are adept house designers and bulldozers. Make sure your lid is secure as well, never underestimate a tarantula!

Fluffythegoof

Arachnopeon
As to your query how they were able to move it, tarantulas are quite strong for their size and are adept house designers and bulldozers. Make sure your lid is secure as well, never underestimate a tarantula!
I would never underestimate Fluffy, just endlessly wonder why they're so obsessed with one plant but completely ignoring the other

TLSizzle

Arachnoknight
Funny!

Both of my big aphonopelma girls has one specific plant they obsessed over as well.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Fluffy has been obsessed with moving one of the two fake plants in the corner of their terrarium. I have fixed it twice now, and I came home to see it on the other side of the corner. It's always the same plant. I do not know how Fluffy pulled it out of the ground, but at this point, I'm leaving the plant be. Fluffy does what Fluffy wants. And if Fluffy wants to move a plant, the plant shall be moved. Oh, I also witnessed Fluffy cleaning their lil feet today as well. Confused me but as I said, Fluffy does what Fluffy wants.
Get pictures next time ,I let them re arrange stuff as they want . I had one t steal a large water dish and hide it for a year inside her hide .🤣🤣🪄

TLSizzle

Arachnoknight
I don't fix it. The way I see it, it's their house to decorate as they want. No matter how messy it looks 😝

Fluffythegoof

Arachnopeon
Get pictures next time ,I let them re arrange stuff as they want . I had one t steal a large water dish and hide it for a year inside her hide .🤣🤣🪄
Lmao sure, I'll get pics next time. Fluffy doesn't move the water dish, only guards it to the point where I'm not sure if Fluffy actually knows that I do need to get to the water bowl so they can have clean water

I don't fix it. The way I see it, it's their house to decorate as they want. No matter how messy it looks 😝
I'm just letting Fluffy have the plant at this point. What they're going to do with it? No idea. But Fluffy is Fluffy, and Fluffy has thoughts I can't understand.

HOITrance

Arachnosquire
Get pictures next time ,I let them re arrange stuff as they want . I had one t steal a large water dish and hide it for a year inside her hide .
My A. geniculata collected water dishes lol. He never used his hide for anything except stuffing them down there...and God forbid you tried to remove them!

Fluffythegoof

Arachnopeon
My A. geniculata collected water dishes lol. He never used his hide for anything except stuffing them down there...and God forbid you tried to remove them!
Fluffy is guarding their water bowl right now... got a foot on it... I hope Fluffy doesn't start hiding the water bowl as well

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Fluffy is guarding their water bowl right now... got a foot on it... I hope Fluffy doesn't start hiding the water bowl as well
I’m thinking about finding my fake plant and giving it to my Tliltocatl albopilosus. My Phampho hated that thing wouldn’t walk over it .😡 now it’s always in its flower pot .

caddude

Arachnopeon
Arachnosupporter
Fluffy must not like your taste in decorating……