Flower & Garden Seed Exchange

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
The purpose of this thread is simple. People that have flower and/or garden seed that want to share with other people on the board can post what they have and exchange with others who are interested. There is no selling of seeds/plants on this thread, this is to share what we have with others and in return they may share some of their seeds. I also have Scott's blessing to post this thread outside of the FS/T/WTB Classifieds section.

Sender pays shipping to ensure this is not a 'Trade or Sale'. This is merely a way to share our flowers and plants with others on AB. So post your seeds!

Note: only legal seeds ;)

I will start off with Cold Hardy Hibiscus seeds that will be a hybrid of the two plants below. I have been manually pollinating each plant with one another so I can not guess what the flowers will look like. I am zone 6a and both plants sprout back in late spring and get bigger and bushier year after year.

The above Hibiscus has deep red flowers that get nearly 1 foot across

This plant has pink flowers that get up to 8 inches across and has one cane that has very pretty variegation. I am hoping some of the seedlings pass this trait on.

The Hybrid Seeds from the above parents will be ready in the next coming weeks.

Next we have Ricinus communis impala that I grew from seed this year. I already have nearly 50 seeds and only have harvested about 5% of the Bright Red Pods so far. This is one of my favorite plants but it should be noted that Ricinus is one of the most TOXIC/POISONOUS plants know to man. Care should be taken with pets and kids. LOL, I have it next to the street.

(close up of pod is not my pic)

Lets see what you all have to share.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Assorted Snapdragons.
I have quite a few seeds of these.

The seed pods look like tiny sculls too.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Nice idea! I don't have much other than peppers, but if anyone's interested I might be able to chip in a few/or even some pods when I get them!

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Nice idea! I don't have much other than peppers, but if anyone's interested I might be able to chip in a few/or even some pods when I get them!
Post them when they are ready. Lot of people are into peppers.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Morning Glory Seeds will be ready after the first frost hits my area.

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The purpose of this thread is simple. People that have flower and/or garden seed that want to share with other people on the board can post what they have and exchange with others who are interested. There is no selling of seeds/plants on this thread, this is to share what we have with others and in return they may share some of their seeds. I also have Scott's blessing to post this thread outside of the FS/T/WTB Classifieds section.

Sender pays shipping to ensure this is not a 'Trade or Sale'. This is merely a way to share our flowers and plants with others on AB. So post your seeds!

Note: only legal seeds ;)

I will start off with Cold Hardy Hibiscus seeds that will be a hybrid of the two plants below. I have been manually pollinating each plant with one another so I can not guess what the flowers will look like. I am zone 6a and both plants sprout back in late spring and get bigger and bushier year after year.

The above Hibiscus has deep red flowers that get nearly 1 foot across

This plant has pink flowers that get up to 8 inches across and has one cane that has very pretty variegation. I am hoping some of the seedlings pass this trait on.

The Hybrid Seeds from the above parents will be ready in the next coming weeks.

Next we have Ricinus communis impala that I grew from seed this year. I already have nearly 50 seeds and only have harvested about 5% of the Bright Red Pods so far. This is one of my favorite plants but it should be noted that Ricinus is one of the most TOXIC/POISONOUS plants know to man. Care should be taken with pets and kids. LOL, I have it next to the street.

(close up of pod is not my pic)

Lets see what you all have to share.
Travis K, were you ever successful getting the Variegated Hibiscus from seed? I do gardening and that is one leaf color I don’t have.