Flirty T

Leila

Arachnobaron
Lmao. That is a lamp. :D I pushed it close to their tanks to block the little bit of light that comes through a window by the desk.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Ah ha! There we go! :) Pretty easy to tell which one is Gatsby- his hooks are very prominently displayed in this photo.
No lectures about his substrate. I was drying a large amount in the oven when I quickly snapped this pic. I assure you all that I fixed the issue. :)
Tease.

Leila

Arachnobaron
I know, right??? Haha. Now Zoe has barricaded herself in her hide. That thing is intricately sewn together with her silk. I can JUST barely see her inside of it.
Gatsby is still losing his sweet mind over her. I did move them across the room from one another. Here I thought my B. albo would be the more active of the two. NOPE. Lol. She is hidden, and my G. rosea is presently the hustling little bugger. Go figure! Lol

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
I know, right??? Haha. Now Zoe has barricaded herself in her hide. That thing is intricately sewn together with her silk. I can JUST barely see her inside of it.
Gatsby is still losing his sweet mind over her. I did move them across the room from one another. Here I thought my B. albo would be the more active of the two. NOPE. Lol. She is hidden, and my G. rosea is presently the hustling little bugger. Go figure! Lol
Sounds like Peyton Place:eek:

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Oh, btw, your MM isn't a rosea. Looks to be perhaps a Grammostola porteri (pic from top would be helpful). G. rosea is the red color form, while G. porteri is the "normal" color form. Just in case you get a MF for your guy, don't want to mix them up. :)

Leila

Arachnobaron
I am new to this, so all advice is incredibly appreciated. :) I have done a great deal of research, but I am still a novice through and through.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
What is 'Peyton Place'? :)
Yeah I just checked your profile and you're waaay too young to know about Peyton Place lol. Let's just say it's a den of iniquity. This is a family forum. I imagine if you google it you'll find it.