five golden t's!

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
today i am getting my l. parahybana spiderling that i ordered from wayne crenshaw, who was nice and threw in an extra l. cristata, too. this brings my total up to five tarantulas, which isn't enough, BUT it'll have to do. for a while. maybe.

anyhoo, hey holley, does shelby have any cool names floating around in her head for my new t's?

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
hmmm,
here they are...remember...you asked for it! LOL

Grignack
Hipsalopadon
Lakaylatee
Reschki
Romaday
Jama
KiKi
Reechapollodawn
Agaratahtay

Ok...not sure if I even spelled them correctly, since technically, they are not even words LOL

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Baby Names

I've always found this site most useful for finding names for the 8 leggers and others with not so many legs too :D

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
thanks, ladies.

holley, do you think you could give me a pronunciation guide along with the awesome names shelby made? i would hate to name one "grignack" only to find out the "g" is supposed to be silent!! (ha!)

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Off the subject, but you should get a good T from Wayne. I visited his house the other day and he takes care of them.

Although the person who he ordered from sent him 2 Regalis that were missing a few legs. (He had gotten one with only 4, heh. The one I bought came with 7.....but, I admit, he was hiding by the door of his container when I opened it and I accidently pinched one off..He's down to 6)

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I lied! He's back up to 7! He just molted last night!

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
yeah, wayne's very cool—i was totally surprised that he threw in a freebie since i barely paid for the spiderling at all because it was so cheap! not only that, he shopped around for the cheapest and fastest shipping price, and the actual shipping price turned out to be more than what i had paid him (by several dollars) but he covered it.

i thought i would have gotten them yesterday, but wayne did the smart thing and called me to find out if i was even going to be home to sign for them. instead, i had him ship them to where i work. but fed ex is late (i was supposed to get them by 10:30), and i hope everything will be okay with the spiders.

oh well—at least fed ex offers a refund if the packages don't arrive on time!

wayne

Arachnopeon
Hey Krystal, Nick's prolly mad at me now cuz he didn't get one of the cristatus'. All he got was a free small critter keeper that i wasnt using anymore. Oh and a fine peice of cork bark that had pink toe poop on it.lol Actually i didn't have any cristatus to give him when he was here. I wish i did though cuz he bought like three spiders from us.

Yeah the shipping thing was kind of messed up, had i not gotten busted shipping spiders, we would have been ok. But! Since the package has been delayed by the new carrier we'll now be reimbursed for the cost of shiping anyway, now we just have to cross our fingers and hope your bugs make it alive! If they dont.....well, we'll deal with that when it happens. That's gonna suck though cuz then i have to come up with some big butt fresh lie in order to have our perishables replaced. But my spidy senses tell me that that's the right thing to do!;P

Talk to ya'll later!

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Actually, I left the cork bark at your house :p

rknralf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Wayne,
Do you have a list of tarantulas for sale? If so, is there someplace to view it?
I've been looking for a G. pulchra, but can't seem to locate one.
Ralph

wayne

Arachnopeon
Don't have any pulchra's Ralph. Wish i did though. I'll send ya a list for what i have left.