First time breeders

Sana

Arachnoprince
I think it would break my heart to let a male die without the chance to create a legacy. I realize that a T doesn't see it that way, but I do. It's not just a legacy for my male either, but a way to help the hobby get stronger. I would kick myself if I didn't try to pair a male and ten years from now the species was unavailable to the hobby.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have a beautiful but exceedingly mean/defensive RCF Rose Hair. No need to pass on his genes in my book. But if someone wanted to breed him, I'd go for it. He's a great eater thankfully.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
I have a beautiful but exceedingly mean/defensive RCF Rose Hair. No need to pass on his genes in my book. But if someone wanted to breed him, I'd go for it. He's a great eater thankfully.
A rosea with a consistently good appetite? That's reason enough to get those genes in the hobby.

Sana

Arachnoprince
I have heard folks say previously that they wouldn't breed a rosea or an OBT because the market is saturated with them. What other species do you all think should be included on that list? Or do you disagree with the point of view?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
A rosea with a consistently good appetite? That's reason enough to get those genes in the hobby.
I knew you'd write that hah. I agree on the appetite. I'm only kidding on the breeding, if someone really wants to breed him, I'd do it.

cold blood

Staff member
I have heard folks say previously that they wouldn't breed a rosea or an OBT because the market is saturated with them. What other species do you all think should be included on that list? Or do you disagree with the point of view?
Add LP's to that list...not worth their weight in salt.....huge sacs of small babies means it doesn't take many breedings nationwide for the supply to exceed the demand...even with their popularity.

It also seems like B. vagans is bred enough as well, considering their super low price...I think I paid $3 for mine. Maybe the same for albo...all other brachy's need to be bred more regularly.