First jailbreak...sigh - UPDATE: FOUND HER!!!

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sounds like she journeyed pretty far from where she got out!

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Hahaha like Asajj? Glad she's home!
Yep. :D

Sounds like she journeyed pretty far from where she got out!
Yeah she seemed to go on quite the road trip. No clue how she got up there...I'd say the vent system or something but she is about 3.5" DLS so that's a pretty tight fit, but we all know they can be quite the magicians.

That's a far trip!! How'd you see the T?
Yeah I was surprised that she traveled that far. Then again it had been at least a couple weeks so who knows. I was actually in there doing a bit of cleaning and I moved the little trash can in the corner to empty it and she was just chilling there behind it. I was like "um...hello, Ventress. small world, eh?". Only problem is that I now have a new A. genic in her old enclosure. So I moved the genic to a spare smaller enclosure and put Ventress back in her old home. The genic is actually better off in her new one as she is only about 2.5 inches or so.

Octagon

Arachnoperson
Yep. :D

Yeah she seemed to go on quite the road trip. No clue how she got up there...I'd say the vent system or something but she is about 3.5" DLS so that's a pretty tight fit, but we all know they can be quite the magicians.

With a name like Ventress, she must have gone straight for the vents. (I know...groan...). Anyhow, glad you found her!