First darts!

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice viv; looks like some good plant choices. The two in the center, are what looks like a Schefflera arboricola and an Alocasia 'tiny dancers'. If so, both of those can get some size to them, and can be over-watered if one isn't careful. You might have to swap them out at a later point. The wood piece at the very top...is that grapewood?
Yes, those plants are correct. I know that they can get tall but they, at least he umbrella tree, is growing very slowly. I don't mind switching the out at a later date though. The big wood was sold as driftwood and was 25$, that on ad the one on the left that slopes down in the background are the same piece, just broke. Not sure if the price will help you narrow it down if he ID was wrong.

vespers

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
It sort of looks like grapewood. If it is, it will probably mold often and break down faster in moist conditions than the other woods you appear to have (cork, ghostwood and/or manzanita). Putting it up higher in the viv like you did will probably slow that process a bit though, as it will be a bit drier/dry faster than wood lower in the tank/near the substrate.

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yeah, looking at pictures it may be grapewood. Not much of it is touching the substrate though so it should last quite a bit. I just did some reading and people have said it can last quite a long time like that.

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
Yeah, looking at pictures it may be grapewood. Not much of it is touching the substrate though so it should last quite a bit. I just did some reading and people have said it can last quite a long time like that.
If it does start to break down a little, as long as nothing gets out of control, it should just add to the whole bioactive side of things.

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Isopods and Springtails are your friends as well and will greatly help keeping mold in check.

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Isopods and Springtails are your friends as well and will greatly help keeping mold in check.
I've got dwarf whites coming and already have thousands of springtails in there.

The rest of the plants come tomorrow, I snapped this pic today. 20170524_162938.jpg

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I don't remember everything, I had to substitute things I ordered in for other things but some things I remember are the prayer plant, teddy bear vine, purple wandering jew, Bolivian wandering jew, Oakleaf creeping fig, some baby tears, and a bunch of moss. There are a few other things. Here is a better pic with my camera 2017-05-25_10-15-08.jpg