Finally...

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
After, what, three years or so, my Rosie finally decided to molt again! :D

Now I've forgotten, how long should I wait to feed her again? I did try feeding her a few days ago but she rejected both a superworm pupa and a cricket, she looks pretty thin and I would like to plump her up again.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Feed her when her fangs completely blacken and she starts accepting food. For most t's, that's at most, 3 weeks. But with the "Rose Hairs" doing everything so slow idk... lol. I've been waiting on my female G. rosea to drop a sac for almost a year now.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Feed her when her fangs completely blacken and she starts accepting food. For most t's, that's at most, 3 weeks. But with the "Rose Hairs" doing everything so slow idk... lol.
Exactly! It takes bigger Ts longer to harden up than smaller ones so the fangs going black is the best indicator.

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Ok, thanks guys, didn't check if her fangs were black or not, will attempt to feed her again soon if they are! :)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I can't see the pictures :(

At any rate, I wait at least 2 weeks before feeding adult tarantulas after a molt. Excessive? Perhaps. Harmless? Absolutely.

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
I can't see the pictures :(

At any rate, I wait at least 2 weeks before feeding adult tarantulas after a molt. Excessive? Perhaps. Harmless? Absolutely.
Crap, was worried about that, I put them on Google Photos and then copied the links but sometimes pictures from there don't show up on the forums. :( I'll do a blog post soon and then get the photos up on here after.

That sounds like a good amount of time to me, will wait a little longer to feed her then. :)