Finally got my Desert Hairy

tech

Arachnopeon
so i finally got my Desert Hairy. it was caught locally just now by me. its been about 5-6 years since i've had a scorpion. last one i had was a Flat Rock that had babies. here she or he is. how do i tell by the way?:?

cannabeast

Arachnosquire
hey. try posting pictures of the top and bottom sides of the scorpion here: http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=50720
maybe somebody will sex it for you. dude.. you live out there where these guys live? you should catch more of them and try to make them reproduce in captivity. thats pretty cool! what a sweet catch you got. a very nice specimen indeed. about how big is he or she? very nice pictures too. congratulations on your sweet catch!

tech

Arachnopeon
she/he's smaller, about 4.5" not full grown yet. i hear its real hard to breed them?

cannabeast

Arachnosquire
its probably really complicated when explained, but in practice its like putting a polished rock in their cage, and waiting. but, if you say it isn't mature i guess i cant reproduce yet. still it would be nice to hAve a brood in captivity. you gotta catch a gravid one, and put her in an aquarium :D