few suggestions please?

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
ill start by saying sorry for the loss of your mother, if I were in your shoes and I had the cash I would buy Pamphlobetus ultramarinus
M balfouri
Probably buy more P muticus

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
I'm very sorry about your mum, @Kymura. I lost mine recently too and I can empathize with you. Not only do you lose a loved one, but the expenses are often overwhelming. It is a tough gig and I'm glad to hear that it sounds as if you have reached the light at the end of the tunnel... and it has some tarantulas waiting for you.
xoxo

louise f

Arachnoangel
Neoholothele incei is a great choice. ;)

A really gorgeous species for sure, pretty cool color on those..
Just love the dwarfs

I just mated my gold pair. Pretty cool colors on those too. :)

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Neoholothele incei is a great choice. ;)

A really gorgeous species for sure, pretty cool color on those..
Just love the dwarfs

I just mated my gold pair. Pretty cool colors on those too. :)
I want one of the gold beauties. They had one at my local shop but it's penultimate male :meh:

louise f

Arachnoangel
I want one of the gold beauties. They had one at my local shop but it's penultimate male :meh:
Haha, well you that`s a bummer. :D
Or maybe you could find some slings some where, if i am not mistaken @cold blood have some of those for sale but i am not sure though. You will have to ask him out. :)
He is a really great guy, and 100% thrust worthy.;)

Kymura

Arachnoknight
ill start by saying sorry for the loss of your mother, if I were in your shoes and I had the cash I would buy Pamphlobetus ultramarinus
M balfouri
Trying for the M balfouri for sure. :)

Kymura

Arachnoknight
M balfouri
I'm very sorry about your mum, @Kymura. I lost mine recently too and I can empathize with you. Not only do you lose a loved one, but the expenses are often overwhelming. It is a tough gig and I'm glad to hear that it sounds as if you have reached the light at the end of the tunnel... and it has some tarantulas waiting for you.
xoxo
thank you both for the condolences.
It's appreciated much. :embarrassed:

They have these available online right now should I get one?
Absolutely! We could compare notes :)

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
thank you both for the condolences.
It's appreciated much. :embarrassed:

Absolutely! We could compare notes :)
I lost my mother in a different way can't say it's the same because she is still alive but we are not acquainted. My father died when I was ten so loss is something I take pretty seriously and also have a pretty hard time dealing with. It's all love, may your mom rest in peace now and be free from all hardships and sorrow of the world. I know my dad watches over me from somewhere, (I'm not religious or anything but I am very spiritual.) and I'd bet your momma is watching down on you too.

Comparing notes would be great, I had promised myself no more spiders till the end of summer but when I saw that swifts had them I almost bought instantly (without even doing a preliminary AB search to determine care requirements or anything) the unspeakable. I will probably be grabbing a couple slings within the week.

Kymura

Arachnoknight
I lost my mother in a different way can't say it's the same because she is still alive but we are not acquainted. My father died when I was ten so loss is something I take pretty seriously and also have a pretty hard time dealing with. It's all love, may your mom rest in peace now and be free from all hardships and sorrow of the world. I know my dad watches over me from somewhere, (I'm not religious or anything but I am very spiritual.) and I'd bet your momma is watching down on you too.

Comparing notes would be great, I had promised myself no more spiders till the end of summer but when I saw that swifts had them I almost bought instantly (without even doing a preliminary AB search to determine care requirements or anything) the unspeakable. I will probably be grabbing a couple slings within the week.
Going to call them tomorrow or text or something. Explain my funds are tied till the 26th and see if they might possibly hold one.

I'm not religious either but as you, I am spiritual. I like to think somehow she knows what's going on and that she's with my sister now.

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Going to call them tomorrow or text or something. Explain my funds are tied till the 26th and see if they might possibly hold one.

I'm not religious either but as you, I am spiritual. I like to think somehow she knows what's going on and that she's with my sister now.
I would've loved this post had I had the option

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Panamanian Fiery Tigerump (Theraphosinae sp. "Panama")
I completely agree. Get the Lava T.

Or Bumba Cabocla.

Or Pterinopelma Sazimai ...

... Could go on for days. Everytime I see a post like this I try to resist the urge to start listing a 50 or so species.

I'm gonna bow out now. Good luck and happy keeping with whatever you decide on :)

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
I completely agree. Get the Lava T.

Or Bumba Cabocla.

Or Pterinopelma Sazimai ...

... Could go on for days. Everytime I see a post like this I try to resist the urge to start listing a 50 or so species.

I'm gonna bow out now. Good luck and happy keeping with whatever you decide on :)
Your the first person I've heard use the term lava t I like that description. And it is very fitting.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
They have these available online right now should I get one?
Swifts Inverts has them, why are you asking me how YOU should spend your money? o_O I'd think that is something YOU would know more about, RIGHT ???

But if it was MY money, I would have placed that order for a few a LONG time ago. :D

Last edited:

Kymura

Arachnoknight
Personally...that's Way high $ impo ...for a small sling. May wait if I'm going to shell out that much and add a bit get a juvenile.

Meanwhile :) :) :)
I have a pre-order however :)
Going to share it as I'm excited so far :D
From a fellow forum member :)
So far...
0.1 genic (3.5"),
G pulchra juvenile (looks girly not molt confirmed yet squeals!)
0.1 Hapalopus sp Columbia small (1.5")
M. balfouri (1.5")
Phrixotrichus scrofa 1/4"
Phormictopus cancerides 1.5"
GBB sling (Because....Web!)
P regalis (soon as they start eating)

Still want some N incei :p

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Personally...that's Way high $ impo ...for a small sling. May wait if I'm going to shell out that much and add a bit get a juvenile.
It's all relative, I remember when P. metallica slings were $400 each.

It's taken about 12-15 years for that species' price to drop to where it is now. Even now it's not consistently below $100 per sling.

Kymura

Arachnoknight
It's all relative, I remember when P. metallica slings were $400 each.

It's taken about 12-15 years for that species' price to drop to where it is now. Even now it's not consistently below $100 per sling.
It's definitely at the top of my want list now, just couldn't see spending my entire budget on just one. Besides pulchra 'was' on top of the list. So, Going to keep my eyes open and hope for a juvenile or maybe even a sub adult in future. :)