Few new T's

DiStUrBeD-OnE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just got back from the Herp show in phoenix. I got 3 new T's.
B. Smithi 2"
A. Versi 1/2"
Rosie 4"

Got an awesome deal on the Versi Sling, only 15 bucks ;P
Got em from Brandon and Darrin's Booth, all of them were really great looking T's.
If you live in Az you should go down there :D Awesome selection, and the people down their are really helpful. Good turn out for a Herp show, you can tell the Interest in the trade is growing rapidly. Saw quite a few T's being bought by new comers from Darrin and Brandons booth.

Ian

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yea,
That expo was fun. =D
Darrin is a cool dude and had a nice selection of T's.

I bought a 2" T. blonde. When I changed it to his/her new larger deli cup, it ran up my arm, on the back side where I couldn't see it.
I thought I was in big trouble, but I managed to get it back on my hand where i could get it into its new house.
You guys are sure right about them being the itch king. It almost feels like burning.

I picked up a female B. smithi. I watched it molt right there a the show. Then we sexed the skincast. Its about 2", and showing nice color.

Bought one of Brandons Versi's he hatched out. Its about 1/2". And has eatten two little crics already.

Bought a A. smithi female. Its one of the ones the National Geographics use in one of its spider shows.

And darrin gave me a 1/2" curly as a freebe.

It was fun,:D

Ernie

Professor T

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
How much did you guys pay for your 2" B. smithi at the show?

My B. smithi should be shedding any day now! Stopped eating, and abdomen darkened two weeks ago. :D