Felis catus

JumpingSpiderLady

Arachnobaron
I'm so sad today...she had to be euthanized (she had cancer).

I am so sorry to hear that. She was a beautiful cat. I hope you can find comfort in this;
Animals aren't concerned with how long they live. Life and death are far beyond thier understanding. All she cared about was the moment she was in and I'm confident she had a lot of happy moments with you.
I know from experience choosing to euthanize an animal can leave a person feeling bitter and guilty. Please remember that you made the best choice for her. Hugs for you, hon.

Marika

Arachnoangel
Thank you guys, I appreciate it. It's so great to have these forums where people understand how deeply you can love an animal and how hard it is to say goodbye.

It was definitely the right choise, there was nothing more we could have done for her. Now she's not in pain anymore.

She would have been killed right after being born if my mom hadn't happen to overhear her co-worker talking about it. My mom promised to adopt her and so she had 15 happy years with us. She will be missed <3.

Matabuey

Arachnosquire

Another one of her as a kitten. A year ago yesterday.

She was falling asleep with her toy in the Sun - so cute.

Matabuey

Arachnosquire
She has the most beautiful eyes <3.

Can you please post more pics of her? :)

I don't come on here as I'm not keeping T's anymore, but had to come on to ask for more pics of her. I'm cat obsessed and need more pics of her in my life haha.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Here some more photos of our Anya :angelic:

IMG_0502.JPG IMG_0503.JPG IMG_0504.JPG IMG_0505.JPG

My friend from the next building next door who greets me and my dog every morning when we are out in the garden. She is so friendly. I first met her when I was putting my old moving boxed in the dumpster and felt her circling around my legs for attention. Shes awesome ;)

IMG_1232.JPG

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
Ma boy jumper
Couple days after we got him in October

Couple weeks later his first vet visit:

Him yesterday: :cat: