Feet washing...

mr_jacob7

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have a female Grammastola rosea, around 4 in. last night, she was huddled in a corner, and brought the end of each one of her legs to her mouth. her pedipalps and fangs were constatly moving. I had fed her a big ole cricket sunday, and yesterday was tuesday. I'm hoping that it means her skin is itchy and a molt is coming. also, her legs were pulled in more that usual, so they were almost perpendicular to the ground. it wasn't the death pose, tho... Thx in advance, peeps! :cool:

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
its just cleaning itself. no need for concern. all mine do it quite often.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my ones do it a lot and looks to enjoy it ? :} :drool: it should be ok -- phil

Snowball

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lol, yeah, lol I wrote the same thread a few days ago actually, cuz mine was doing the same thing and i was thinking what you were..."is it eating itself!?!?" but naw, the T's just grooming I guess u could say haha;)

Ando55

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's just grooming, at times I wish some people were as cleanly groomed as the Ts I have. They make sure they cleanup themselves after eating..lol:p

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
no worries. my rose itchs it butt all the time with its back leg. its soo cute she lookes like a puppy.

mr_jacob7

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
kk. thx guys. i knew i shouldn't overreacts, because she didn't have any reason to die. i mean, in a cage in the room of the purfection that is Jake, or spider heaven; which is better?

jk. anyways, i'm glad she's fine. We have so much in common. eat bug guts, sleep a lot, bathe once in two months; it's awesome! okay, i'm going to stop typing and let you guys on your way. toodles! :cool: