• p. metallica

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • Singapore Blue (Cyriopagopus sp.)

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters

Angelo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i was just checking out www.botarby8s.com when i thought of this thread. the champion: at 1" <edit> --p. metallica. and the challenger: at 1.5" <edit> -- Singapore Blue (Cyriopagopus sp.).

Last edited by a moderator:

laila

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'd definitely go for the Cyriopagopus sp. "blue"!!! It gets bigger and is a great looker. I have seen both P. metallica and C. sp "blue" IRL, and they are both beautiful. But IMO the Cyriopagopus is the overall winner.

I'd give anything to own some Cyriopagopus sp. "blue"!!!!!!!! (Oh wait... I DO own some.... ;P )

Washout

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I would want to own both as well, they are both amazing spiders.

Spidergurl

Arachnopeon
I love the striking pattern of the P.metallica, but I like BIG t's! The Singapore Blue is more 'impressive' IMO :rolleyes:

8SEXYLEGS

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well they are both very pretty, and from what I've seen VERY expensive, but I really like the Singapore Blue, especially from what I've gathered they are very rare. And they are a shinny blue color!

metzgerzoo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Decisions, decisions!!!! :wall: Well, seeing as how I'm female, I don't have to decide! ;P I would love a P. metallica because it's a pokie and pokies IMO are awesome but I'd also like a Singapore blue because they get real big (I like big) so...both of course. :D

Elson

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well , i'll vote for p.metallica... i don't know why the cyriopagopus sp blue is selling at $400 in US , maybe it's a new species ... but i can get it here for only 100 ringgit malaysia(usd 30) in malaysia . maybe it's kinda rare there , who knows...haha , but i'll definitely go for p.metallica!!!