Feeding Video

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
MF Avicularia versicolor. Always waits right by the opening when hungry.
Before I started recording, I was going to use my finger and drop the roach on her, but thought the roach could flip around and stick to my finger and she would have went 'num num' on my fingers. Good thing too!

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
Wow, very very beautiful T!
Kinda jealous, I've been wanting a versicolor for sometime now and just haven't had the time or money to get one and set up for one :)

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
This is random but did you build that enclosure and if so are you willing to let me know how/what you did

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
MF Avicularia versicolor. Always waits right by the opening when hungry.
Before I started recording, I was going to use my finger and drop the roach on her, but thought the roach could flip around and stick to my finger and she would have went 'num num' on my fingers. Good thing too!
Very gorgeous AV, do you plan on breeding her?

Also what kind of camera/camera phone is that? I felt I was watching a HD TV lol

I noticed that you did not put a lock on, is that because you waited until after the camera was off?

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dang, I completely forgot about this thread. Sorry folks
Her name is Avicularia versicolor. ;)

The container was from TCA Exotics. Made by Isaiah. Not sure he is still doing it or not, as I haven't seen much lately. I know he is expanding the company now, so that is probably why.

I'm using the Canon SX600 HS for pictures. Vidoes are taken on my Iphone5C. Only reason I use Vimeo, is that the videos are actually in HD, and that when I try to create a Youtube account, it always freezes my phone.