Feeding pictures...

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thought I'd share some of these lovelies with you all :p

I'm uploading all the pics via the image linking system, so apologies for loading times.

Makeshift Disclaimer: Disclaimer- These feeding pictures are NOT posted with the intentions of being graphic or sadistic; pictures of this nature will not be held responsible for the next school shoot-out. I refuse to accept any form of scapegoating directed on photographs of this nature. If you're 'squeamish' or prone to complain at the following images, don't look. You have been warned, and as a result, I will NOT appreciate any form of hatemail or derogatory comments in regards to this minute aspect of the site. Thanks.

Pterinochilus lugardi:

Eucratoscelus pachypus

Nhandu coloratovillosum

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens

... Continued due to image limit>>

Last edited:

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
...Continued

Acanthoscurria chacoana

Brachypelma albopilosum

Haplopelma schmidti

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Bee-YOU-tiful!! My favorite is the albo... the cricket is looking out saying "Someone get me the heck OUTTA here!!"

Oh and don't worry about the graphic nature of the photos, I only threw up three times!;)

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha! I don't think you saw the last ones of the schmidti yet either, as the link had problems with it...

haha yeah I always seem to laugh at that picture too! How cruel :rolleyes: The cricket has a warm, curly-haired scarf, in a sense.

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Those are incredible, absolutely incredible pics. What kind of camera do you use?