Feeding Boris

Bread

Arachnopeon
The 1.25" ish house spider that lives behind the skirting beside the door in my scullery :p

He recently moulted (found the moult in his web), Since I have started keeping T's I now feed him and the bigger one above the garage door too, hehe.

Does anyone else feed other spideys beside their T's?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Such speed... it's always a great feeling for me to notice the speed of an hungry spider not lucky enough to live in a comfortable enclosure with substrate, a cork bark, a water dish.

Our T's and inverts are like the rich Goldman Sachs employeers eating lobsters in 5 stars restaurants, throwing cash like nothing at the waiter, laughing, while those spiders needs to fight for live 24/7 and they eat when "they eat". Granted, only a comparison, because Theraphosidae are living creatures with a great dignity, banksters soulless monsters.

Good work btw.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
I have a smallish orbweaver in the garden. I'll throw a cricket in its web every now and then when I see it out and about. I also caught a Phidippus audax in my garden, I decided to keep her though so she gets fed just like the T's now.:)