feeding 1/4 to 1/2 inch slings,,,...help?

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yea, i would NEVER feed my animals something from outside. Even if my property didnt get pesticides, who knows what the wc animal has gotten into.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I've been readin and everyone is tellin you the same thing. You can just go outside get a bug/worm under some rocks/logs, cut them up.
That's exactly what I did because I thought there wasn't much risk and I killed three of my T's. It was a horrible and stupid thing for me to do. Take my word to heart and do not feed T's anything from outside. Please don't do what I did.

guitarlust

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
to feed a T something from outside is irresponsible. who in their right mind would think of doing that? i just do not get people sometimes. going outside and picking something from under a rock is like running around in traffic. you know that eventually you will get killed. exposing a T to parasites and pesticides, ugghhh.

musihuto

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
llaaaaattteeerrraaaalllliiiiisssss! :p
(would be your long term solution)

in the short term i've found that removing all of a cricket's legs works pretty well. that way, the cricket still squirms around a bit, looks lively and appetizing, while having its potential to injure your T minimized!

cheers! :D
- munis