Feeders

Enki40

Arachnopeon
What is your preference? I have a dubia roach colony that serves me well and I feed superworms to take a break from the roaches. I use to feed mostly crix; I still use them every now and then.

TerribleGrizz

Arachnopeon
I still only have one t: my G. pulchra sling. I mostly feed it crickets, but I'll give it a mealworm every once in a while.

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
B. lats here..

Booming colony and way too many right now.. Have had them a year now and never looked back. A solid investment in time and money to raise your own if you have the mouths to feed which I'm still compiling.

EightLeggedFrea

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I mostly feed B. lateralis, but I've got dubias and hissers, too. My blondi mostly gets the hissers, but smaller ones are fed to anything that can handle them.

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
I feed crickets for the most part - although I don't keep any large quantities of them. I do have a dubia colony and I feed the larger T's those, but I also have many reptiles that eat dubia and I'm starting to run low on good sized dubia. :wall: I should have started with a colony of 5,000 instead of 2,000.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm tempted to start a colony of dubia or something, but have no idea how to go about it, so for now it's just crickets.

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
I'm tempted to start a colony of dubia or something, but have no idea how to go about it, so for now it's just crickets.
Look up "dubia colony" on YouTube, it's easier to understand if you get a visual. It's pretty simple.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I use dubias.. I had some problems starting my colony up, but now I've ordered a pre-established one, so that'll sort things out.

Nver had a problem getting any of me T's eat them, the wee ones eat legs or half nymphs (I have two really tiny babies..) the other chump them down no problem.

nicolevins

Arachnopeon
Generally crickets. I feed mealworms from time to time though, if crix aren't in shop yet or they're sold out.

They sell them pretty fast too. :O