fed my rosea

razor244

Arachnopeon
ok so my rosehair has been eating well since i got her. her abdomen is a bit small so today i spoiled her with a pinky (you dont have to inform me to stick to crickets and roaches). she munched on him inside her hide for a while then stoped. she threw a web over it and walked out for a few minutes then walked back in to eat some more . i found that very interesting and was just wondering if thats common.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ok so my rosehair has been eating well since i got her. her abdomen is a bit small so today i spoiled her with a pinky (you dont have to inform me to stick to crickets and roaches). she munched on him inside her hide for a while then stoped. she threw a web over it and walked out for a few minutes then walked back in to eat some more . i found that very interesting and was just wondering if thats common.

And why don't we have to inform you?

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Really, we needn't start this again. The fact that the OP wrote that means he has probably read about it, and therefore none of us really need this to become a thread like that.

As I said, they will sometimes leave it and come back. You should see my avics, they wrap it up in a ball and hang it from the ceiling of their enclosures..

razor244

Arachnopeon
And why don't we have to inform you?
Really, we needn't start this again. The fact that the OP wrote that means he has probably read about it, and therefore none of us really need this to become a thread like that.

As I said, they will sometimes leave it and come back. You should see my avics, they wrap it up in a ball and hang it from the ceiling of their enclosures..

agreed, i am informed and lets not have it turn to one of those threads. i just asked a question .no need to get sidetracked.

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've noticed this with many Ts. It's common to eat, web and drop, then eat again.

I'd like somebody to test if my hypothesis is correct in that webbing the prey holds it together. I could be wrong. But it would make sense (I'm sure you've all seen stuff fall apart as they eat.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sometimes if you feed them 'too much' at once, I've noticed they have to catch a second wind before they finish stuffing their faces. {D

tebs

Arachnopeon
Good...really good catch......

Anyways...I remember my a.avic years ago did that once...or at least I only saw her doing it once...she probably did it more often.....