Favourite Pics

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi all,
I haven't posted a new thread on the T page for a while, and it's killing me. So, I've gotten this brilliant idea. Submit to this thread your favourite T pic of all time. BUt! There's a but. You have to submit a favourite T pic, but only if it's a T that you own, or have owned. This may belong in the watering hole..I'm not sure. Scott will take care of that, if it does. That's why it is he who rules.
Anyway, favourite pics, let's see 'em.
The Rookie

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ok, i dont have a digital camera--i'm a disposable cam kind of gal. :} unfortunately, the only time i've ever really taken pics of my animals, i took up an entire roll of film which turned out later to be damaged. but this is all i have. therefore, these pictures are not the best quality in the world but i like my pictures. so there! ;) and as i have not gotten my hands on a camera in awhile, i only have pics of my rosie. but here she is on my arm:

kellygirl

Last edited:

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
she's escaping! at a rate of a centimeter per minute! my little girl is such a slowpoke. ;)

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My little girl cobalt

Last edited:

bness2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I like to hold my tarantulas, at least those that are docile enough, so my favorite is of my rosie, named Eleonor, on my hand. Ain't she cute?

Bryan

Attachments

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
And the only pics I have of my Cobalt are when she was sick and I was sending them in for advice. She is sooo much better now, many thanks to some peeps on the forum. I need to take some of her now that she's psychopathic again, but I rarely take pics.

Attachments

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
well, I've posted some of my really good ones in other posts, so I'll try not to repeat myself.
I really like this one, I'd like to see myself holding this guy/gal at 10" or so LOL

Last edited:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
this one cracks me up...this is my female B vagans...she sometimes has an attitude ;)

Last edited:

rknralf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Here are a couple of my favorites!

Erik who will be going out soon for mating.

Attachments

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
One of the meanest rosehairs I've ever had. This is the coolest picture, though :)

-Bryan