Favorite

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
While she isnt ther best looking or most exciting spider by any means... I will always have a soft spot for my G. Rosea.

She was my first and will always be my fav.

Jesse607

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My P. murinus when she is active. otherwise more consistently, my Juv. male A. geniculata is my favorite for the past year.

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Our B_Boehmei is my favorite. She is the first one we got when we started our collection and she is the only one that we've watched grow (all others were acquired large or are still small).

Here is my favorite pic of her which I've already posted numerous times.....okay once........

Attachments

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Hi,
Mine would have to be my G. aureostriata, Rand. The only really bad thing? He's a male..:( Oh well..at least I have 2 more..:)
Peace,
Gillian

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
is it me or is the chaco golden knee on page 1 giving the finger?:rolleyes:

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
I'm a fan of any avicularia genus, especially metallica.

-Bryan

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by nemesis6sic6
Hey People. I was just making this post to know, which is you favorite tarantula you own. For it's my Eupalaestrus campestratus
her name is persephonie she is so nice:) well any who post your fav. maybe show a pic or two.
I love E. campestratus as well. I have one and her name is Gypsy. But she's been having a little attitude problem recently ever since she has my Andean Stripeleg as her neighbor. They're both very similar in appearance. Maybe she thinks it's another Pink Zebra trying to move in on her turf or attack her? *shrugs*

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Re: Re: Favorite

Originally posted by Godzilla2000
I love E. campestratus as well. I have one and her name is Gypsy. But she's been having a little attitude problem recently ever since she has my Andean Stripeleg as her neighbor. They're both very similar in appearance. Maybe she thinks it's another Pink Zebra trying to move in on her turf or attack her? *shrugs*
What's an "Andean Stripeleg"? To my knowledge A. seemani doesn't extend it's range to south america, and that's what I'd assume such a name refered to.

Bill

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by ithuriel
is it me or is the chaco golden knee on page 1 giving the finger?:rolleyes:
That was her leave me alone pose.;)

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Phat ass Redknee!

Originally posted by danread
My B. Smithi is my favorite, the first T i got and always on display and hungry.

Dan.
Dan-

Nice job on your smithi - portly beauty!

I love all my T's - they're like kids....you gotta love them all for their own personalities and traits. BUT, Chico (or Chica), my A. chalcodes is such a sweet little stinker (about 2.5").

=D =D