Favorite Tarantulas?

YungRasputin

Arachnobaron
was thinking about this thread earlier and while C. marshalli is number 1 - my S. cal has really won my heart also - always out, always chilling, zero problems, and just all around beautiful definitely has secured its number 2 spot

Attachments

Regent

Arachnopeon
My favorite tarantula out of my entire collection of 100+ specimens is Megaphobema mesomelas. The bright lava like stripes on their legs against their deep ebony body make it absolutely stunning, especially in person. Not even my photo of her does her justice. 2D41D14F-C659-4C89-BE88-0E0879A19147.jpeg

PhoenixFyre

Arachnomom
Arachnosupporter +
My favorites are my G. pulchra & T. albo

Don't tell my E. campestratus & G. rosea though...lol!

herpetogeorgie

Arachnopeon
I can't get enough of any Ornithotoctininae... So pretty, so spicy and stripy. What else do you need?

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Might be an idea there. I’d need to retrofit it with a microfiber cloth for acrylic, but sounds way easier way of cleaning.
Come on Craig, you're supposed to clean poop off the walls barehanded with your eyes closed, and hope for the best! Don't you know that? Lol!!!

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Come on Craig, you're supposed to clean poop off the walls barehanded with your eyes closed, and hope for the best! Don't you know that? Lol!!!
I’m a noob. I was told to disregard all the crappy info. :stop: 😆

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
G rosea mine died in a molt or b vagans also bad molt.. :( :sad: Rosa was over 25 years old.