Favorite T?

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
My first T, Legs, is a 7" Chaco Golden Knee. Sweet, docile, and eats like a fat man at a buffet.

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I really like all of the T's in my collection, or else I probably wouldn't have bought them...but sometimes you are disappointed.
True, I really like all of ours, because we had to pick our favorites to get since we wanted a smaller collection, but those I posted are the top 3 for me.:D

TreeGuy

Arachnopeon
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens

Bullet-proof, super pretty as both slings and adults, eat like it's their last meal. Can't decide if they want to be arboreal or terrestrial. Full of personality and spunk.

Yep easy choice.

Balkastalkman

Arachnosquire
p subfusca and bara . I've only seen them at reptile shows but they are defiantly going next on my list of what to get. Maybe If my versicolor breeding works out well I will buy a lot of subfusca....

Dravensmom

Arachnosquire
Out of my pets I would say my tiger rump. My favorite dream Ts are P metallica ( of course ;))and Aviculara purpurea.

Joshlividum567

Arachnopeon
My favorite T that I own would be my 6 1/2" female P.cancerides.She's just so sweet.She's my most Docile T! Well, maybe second to my PzB.

Favorite T overall would have to be...hmmm...this is harder than I thought....probably H.incei though.I love them.

BayBredBeardies

Arachnopeon
Gotta give it up to the Psalmopoeus Genus. I LOVE their marks on their legs. that just have me sold FORSURE. Also I like the G. Pulchra because they're just a nice satin black color and it's just SO SEXY :)

brian abrams

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
favorite T

This is a very tough choice, but if I had to pick just one fav Sp. that I own... I'm going with A Genic. With a few other VERY close runner-ups..

MrDusty

Arachnopeon
I don't have a particular favorite species, but if I had to pick a genus I would say Tapinauchenius. I've never been disappointed by the attitude, color, or any other attribute of any of them.

I do have an incredible affinity for Sericopelma rubronitens though...beautiful and shockingly active T's for their size and weight.