favorite old world Tarantula species?

Paiige

Arachnobaron
My favorite adult is C. darlingi I think, such a great eater and aside from an occasional complete meltdown very well-mannered. I do have a few O. aureotibialis slings that are quickly rising their way through the ranks of my favorites though only time will tell when they reach adulthood

Metallattorney

Arachnopeon
I have 26 different species of baboons and three more OWs. My favorite is still easily one of my first.
hpulchripes.jpg

VukSRB

Arachnosquire
have you seen the chilobrachys sp. Tropical blue? One if the coolest looking spiders.
Wow dude, just awesome! Just chencked it on the google and its maybe more beutiful than sp electric blue(just found out my large sling is a female). The serach begins...

liquidfluidity

Arachnoknight
20220301_191851.jpg Right now, I'm going to say my Singapore Blue. Even though her blue/purple is so dark it's almost black, she was my 1st Old World as I got back into the hobby. She was a good 1.5" when I bought her. She experienced a lot of firsts with me. Usage of springtails. Her enclosure has been damp the whole time and never molded. Great sprintails colony. Wish I would have wrote down the mix I used..... She's a beast and around 8". Less than 2 years old. I'm interested to see how big She's going to get.

jakes49666

Arachnopeon
View attachment 414768 Right now, I'm going to say my Singapore Blue. Even though her blue/purple is so dark it's almost black, she was my 1st Old World as I got back into the hobby. She was a good 1.5" when I bought her. She experienced a lot of firsts with me. Usage of springtails. Her enclosure has been damp the whole time and never molded. Great sprintails colony. Wish I would have wrote down the mix I used..... She's a beast and around 8". Less than 2 years old. I'm interested to see how big She's going to get.
wow she’s beautiful hoping mines a female

liquidfluidity

Arachnoknight
I got lucky and bought one out of the 3 they had. I think the boys are kind of cool though too, actually.

CopystrikeCop

Arachnopeon
These are all amazing species. I am more of a African Baboon guy. My favourites are any T's from the Ceratogyrus or Harpactira genus. In fact these are my favourite spiders of all.