Exotic Pets in Las Vegas

zgraham

Arachnopeon
I was wondering if any one has dealt with them before. I emailed them about some Ts I was interested in. I was willing to buy 4 if they has them. I asked them about a discount if I purchased that many. They stated they don't give discounts. I can understand that. They also wouldn't tell me how many Ts they had of the species I was interested in, which I thought was strange. I finally got them to give me a shipping quote, 52.00 for 1 T. I think that is high. I haven't decided to buy from them yet. I thought I would post and see if anyone on here as dealt with them and how it went. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was wondering if any one has dealt with them before. I emailed them about some Ts I was interested in. I was willing to buy 4 if they has them. I asked them about a discount if I purchased that many. They stated they don't give discounts. I can understand that. They also wouldn't tell me how many Ts they had of the species I was interested in, which I thought was strange. I finally got them to give me a shipping quote, 52.00 for 1 T. I think that is high. I haven't decided to buy from them yet. I thought I would post and see if anyone on here as dealt with them and how it went. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I've Delt With Both People that Run that store....My Bro Bought me an OBT and a Pede from them A While back, The OBT They said was a Female, Turned out to be a MM, The Pede Didnt Last that long either....They Dont Ship USPS, Only FedEx Overnight, That's Why the price on thier Shipping is SO High, I'd Honestly Say that doing buisness with them was fine, but They're shipping is pretty pricy, and ya gotta be careful what you get from him.....He's got a pretty good mark up on all his T's
Hope that Helps!~
Nate

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ken Foose @ Exoticpets

You might see him in Reptiles magazine, or at a show, or posting "Overpriced crap" online, Especially Kingsnake.com...
He rescently Accused me of trying to commit a crime across state lines and jepordize his business, By requesting Tarantulas be shipped 2 me More affordably..........I Then outta nowhere - Vented to him about a Snake I purchased from him in the past, that I found out he lied about...............
I never dealt with it before, cause, I new it wouldn't lead anywhere........

Needless to say, He was un-remorseful, and insulting.......And did not wanna discount anything for me.....Or Appologize, even.......Not so Exotic! :mad:

Jason - 14 years in the reptile/tarantula world......

barabootom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Most of their online ads are quite pricey. I purchased a large Nhandu vulpinus female from them about 2 years ago. She was priced at only $40 but with shipping she ended up costing $100. They had advertised several females but then figured out they only had one when I said I'd take them all. My female arrived in excellent condition and she was well packed. My impression on the phone with them wasn't good. Seemed like the employee I spoke with didn't know much. I'd buy from them again if the price was really good but since my purchase I haven't seen them advertise anything that can remotely compare to what you can find from dealers on arachnoboards for quality, size and/or price.

cgwpurple

Arachnopeon
I live in vegas and go in at least once a month they have moved into a larger place and updated all cages and is well maintained all only oder is mainly from animals staff frequently changes most of employees afraid to handle the tarantulas have not seen Tiffany who was the most knowlegeable with the T's price's seem reasonable they will try to upsale by selling tarantual container with them so they don't have to take them out.

Janet

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ive been chatting with someone on another site that says they bought a female seemani that molted male. So she took it back and they marked it as a cobalt blue.
Ive went to Vegas for a week once and stopped in there as well. It was more of me teaching thier staff rather than the other way around. They didn't seem too knowledgable by any means.