Exo Terra breeding boxes?

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am getting tired of using these plastic containers for my T's, and I was thinking about getting small breeding boxes by Exo Terra. I have a 2" B. smithi, a 2" B. vagans, and a soon-to-be 2" or so G. pulchripes and I was wondering if the size would be alright for them for awhile. They measure 8"x8"x5.5" and are stackable with plenty of ventilation. I know they are bigger than needed for now, but I always drop the prey close to the T's anyway, so I am not too worried about them not finding their food. Anyone that has used these or uses them now is DEFINITELY welcome to tell me what they think!

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
used them they are great for things like that my work place has them on sale. my KBB loves it,

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
KBB? where do you work? I was looking for them online, and I can't get them too cheap unfortunately.

Stewjoe

Arachnosquire
They work good for medium sized non burrowing, non climbing species. I give adult Ts more room than the large ones provide.

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i can get the medium ones for like 6 and the large for like 12

Obelisk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I use something similar, the reptile ranch (large), for a T and a scorp. It definitely beats having to fill up a 5-10 gallon tank with cocofiber for a terrestrial T.

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
These are very nicce to use, through the front opening you can feed and water. I have several small, medium and large, small would work well for your needs. I purchased mine from valuepetsupplies.com.

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I went ahead and ordered 3 with The Tarantula keeper's guide for $50 shipped. No place near me sells them :(