Euscorpius specie montage

Rigelus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm on summer holiday at the moment but you can't see a lot of summer around here....So with a bit of time on my hands i though i'd do a quick montage of the Euscorpius species i have at the moment (yeah i know, crappy carpathicus female picture...she just wouldn't keep still)...Ive got tergestinus to but unfortunately no adults.
The individual pictures are copyrighted by me i guess but anyone who could use the montage please feel free to do so.

Last edited:

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Those are really cool. Underrated genus in my opinion. Why are these never seen on the US market? They're awesome, especially e. conncinus :}

Last edited:

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice shots Rigelus! I think the Euscorpius genera is underrated too.

Mark Newton

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice work Rigelus, the female of the first species looks superficially a lot like our Urodacus manicatus . The montage idea is a good one, works well.

Rigelus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks everyone.......even though i don't intentionally go fishing for complements it's allways nice when you receive them....;)

tabor.
I don't really understand why you don't see these on the U.S market...small scorpions are easier to pack and usually have a higher survival rate during shipping than larger....precluding correct packing of course.
Maybe it could be something to do with the fact that you have so much other stuff over there that no one can really be bothered with Euscorpius..:?