Europe.

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here in Greece, exotic pets aren't really usual so I really have a hard time to find what I need....
Does anyone know of a site that would send animals and other throughout Europe??? Espacially Greece...

:eek: thats the face people have when I tell them bout my hobby.

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
If I were you, I would send a few e-mails out to online stores you happen to find in America or the UK and ask them if they know of any place (they have to get their stock through someone if they want something from there). I have a few friends in the UK who do a lot of hobby work with them, but you are the first I have heard of in Greece. If you see any cool Ts or scorps and want to, send them my way. *lol*

later,
edw.

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, other than mythological junk and artifacts on the Greek War, etc., what good is that place? *lol* Not so cool Ts and expensive? Heck with that, I'll stick with the states.

edw.

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

When we built "junk" like the parthenon, created democracy, philosophy, physics, chemistry, medicines................What did the stated do?????
:? hmmmm let me think.......
:rolleyes: Ow... they didn't exist ;P
Go bomb a few million people to feel better....

Civilization was born in Greece.

Mad Scientist

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by genious_gr
:D I was kidin'
I would certainly hope so... after all, at the end of world war II america provided the Marshall Plan (Money). Which was to help rebuild europe and prevent another european depression/war by rebuilding its markets. At least I pretty sure we did (i'm not a historian).

Not to mention all the Inventions

Light bulb (thank god) - Thomas Edison
Internet - Joseph Licklider
Computers
Telephone - Alexander Graham Bell

I'm sure there's more ... but your right greece does rule

Last edited:

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by proteus
I would certainly hope so... after all, at the end of world war II america provided the Marshall Plan (Money). Which was to help rebuild europe and prevent another european depression/war by rebuilding its markets. At least I pretty sure we did (i'm not a historian).

Not to mention all the Inventions

Light bulb (thank god) - Thomas Edison
Internet - Joseph Licklider
Computers
Telephone - Alexander Graham Bell

I'm sure there's more ... but your right greece does rule
No greek culture - no european culture - no travelling everywhere - no discovery of America - no USA
No USA - no win over Germans - no free Europe - No greece
I guess we're even

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
If none of the above happened from the Greek/European aspect the Chinese would prob have done it anyway. They have been doing things nearly as long.

On that note we should prob get back on topic if we could; though history is interesting.

John
];')

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
*lmao* I was only kidding as well. Back to topic ... but I do love history. *grins*

edw.

Mad Scientist

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by genious_gr
...I guess we're even
I realize europe played a great part in the discovery of America... I've never doubted that. But there's a little misunderstanding, my last post was not meant to be "hey look at what my country has done!". But rather to answer your post :D
What did the states do?????

Last edited:

Mad Scientist

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
*on subject*
genious_gr I read that you don't speak german, so I tried putting the website through babelfish.altavista.com. For a translantion from deutch into English. To try and help you out, but it was no good; most of the deutch words on that site are graphic buttons w/ letters on them and not text to translate. Sorry :D

Last edited:

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ow it's "ok" (I've heard that's come from Greek but it's irrelevant;P )
Anyway, I didn't intend to buy one right now.... just wanted to check if there is anyone who would do that.....(even in german, I've got a couple of friend that could help me)...really you needn't have bothered...Thanks a lot though.

Actually, Chinese did discover America... some tribes crossed the
( I don't know what's it called in English) and they become the Azdecs etc. :? did that make sense?????? They had a great civilization (still do I guess)(RESPECT)

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, www.vinmann.de also have a selection of T's and other inverts for sale. (Scorps among others)

His pricelist is the reason the search-text-function was invented, though.

If you're feeling really hardcore, you might want to check out www.terraristik.com ,
quite a popular buy/sell/trade-board there (if you can find it :D )

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Try www.to-erato.nl. I think they ship spiders all over the world.
The prices are good, and they have a LOT of different kinds of spiders/centipedes/scorps and more...

Ðennis