Eucratoscelus pachypus YAY!

Robyn8

Arachnoknight
View attachment 232138 She's here, and she's gorgeous. I haven't called any T a sweety so far, but this lady definitely is a sweet girl :)
Not defensive at all (though that can change of course when settling in), a little speedy but nothing like my E.murinus or Psalmopoeus.
Very bad pics, I know but I only had my phone cam...at least you can see her sexy fluffy legs :)

So cute! Congrats! Im jealous :eek: i want one too. Maybe in a few months when im able to lift big enclosures again.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
So cute! Congrats! Im jealous :eek: i want one too. Maybe in a few months when im able to liftI
big enclosures again.
That is the fun part, they don't get as big! My female is 3cm BL., and they grow really slow. So huge enclosures are not neccesary. But i understand your motive ;)

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
What was wrong with your boy friend, if you don't miId me asking?
I worded that kind of wrong, sorry!
I was asking what was wrong with your child who was so ill. But i wanted to call you my friend as well....which came out as boy-friend :p

louise f

Arachnoangel
I worded that kind of wrong, sorry!
I was asking what was wrong with your child who was so ill. But i wanted to call you my friend as well....which came out as boy-friend :p
Ohh i thought so. Lol but had to ask:D Sure thing dont mind at all, he had pneumonia and ear infection at the same time, and a very high fever.
So he got some penicillin. It took over a week. No more sick kids thank you, i want summer now!! :p:D

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Ohh i thought so. Lol but had to ask:D Sure thing dont mind at all, he had pneumonia and ear infection at the same time, and a very high fever.
So he got some penicillin. It took over a week. No more sick kids thank you, i want summer now!! :p:D
That's awful, glad he is doing well now!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Answered via mail, easier in Dutch :D
I can into Dutch as well :kiss:

Example, adding a double A, is always of best. Harlem, N.Y and Haarlem, The Netherlands. Extremely simple!

Abuse of K, J, Z, is encouraged.

So here I go: Haalljzo Andrea82, mjye frieknd, which means: Hello Andrea82, my friend :)

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I can into Dutch as well :kiss:

Example, adding a double A, is always of best. Harlem, N.Y and Haarlem, The Netherlands. Extremely simple!

Abuse of K, J, Z, is encouraged.

So here I go: Haalljzo Andrea82, mjye frieknd, which means: Hello Andrea82, my friend :)
Nice try! :rofl:
We do however use words without double a as well. :D
So in this case it would be ' hallo Chris, mijn vriend

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Since my girl had a hard time settling in, clinging to the walls and not burrowing because throwing her waterdish around getting everything wet seemed like a good plan to her, i needed to dry out her substrate. So i got her out and was able to shoot a more (ahum) accurate picture of her with my potatophone.
I really hope she'll settle down after this...anyways, here she is:
IMG_20170227_194922.jpg

ccb

Arachnopeon
Hmmm. I have never thought of them as rare. I have an AF and a male that should mature within the next couple of moults. I had plans to sell him, but maybe I should attempt to breed them instead :)
Did you ever end up breeding them?

ccb

Arachnopeon
Are you in touch with the breeder? Do you know if he/she has any?