Escaped OBT sling 1/4" Help!

Guitar Slinger

Arachnopeon
Well I recieved a free OBT with my adult female GBB in my package today. All went well putting it in the deli cup. I fed it a pinhead and put it with the rest of the slings. Went and checked on them later and I guess the OBT actully got out through the vent hole in the deli. I have been looking for hours for this thing. Will it survive? I am worried because I have small children. Any advice would be appreciated.. Thanks in advance!
Brad

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well I recieved a free OBT with my adult female GBB in my package today. All went well putting it in the deli cup. I fed it a pinhead and put it with the rest of the slings. Went and checked on them later and I guess the OBT actully got out through the vent hole in the deli. I have been looking for hours for this thing. Will it survive? I am worried because I have small children. Any advice would be appreciated.. Thanks in advance!
Brad
Best advice is to start looking in corners... even high ones.

Guitar Slinger

Arachnopeon
Found Him!

I cant believe I found that little sucker... What a pain in the butt catching that little demon. 1/4 inch and can move a mile a second..... I will be keeping this little magician in a Vial for a while. I would have never figured he could have got through the hole on a deli cup..
Brad

RoseT

Arachnosquire
wow good to hear you found it..I also have children living with me and I would freak out if my obt sling escaped...consider yourself lucky...Please do tell how this came about ( how you found it)..Might help others with the same problem...Again..Never underestimate any of your t's, know they are master escape artists and they will do everything and anything to escape..With that in mind....Take every precaution available, especially with an OW sp....