Enough room for molting?

hestoncv

Arachnosquire
I just thought about it because it's abdomen is quite large, I was curious if there is any room for it to do its thing in this enclosure, or would it build a web for it to molt on, or do I need to rearrange something. Thanks!

Attachments

TheMindBlow

Arachnopeon
Thats loads, my Green Femur molted in his/her tiny burrow and i tought it would be too squizeed but Ts dont need a lot of space for molting

Thekla

Arachnoprince
Only reason I say that is because there isn't much ground space. Definitely not enough for it to lay on its back I wouldn't think
Arboreal Ts don't usually moult on the ground. They'll build a web hammock and moult up high. ;)
So, yes, there's most definitely enough space!

hestoncv

Arachnosquire
Thats loads, my Green Femur molted in his/her tiny burrow and i tought it would be too squizeed but Ts dont need a lot of space for molting
Arboreal Ts don't usually moult on the ground. They'll build a web hammock and moult up high. ;)
So, yes, there's most definitely enough space!
Thank yall, I appreciate. Excited for it's first molt with me!

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Definitely plenty of space there. My versi slings don’t web much and build their molt hammocks last minute. Once they got to 1.5” they started to really build web tubes...weirdos.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Yeah, they can successfully moult in surprisingly small spaces.

Only reason I say that is because there isn't much ground space.
Aviculariinae generally don't moult on the ground, they moult in elevated web tubes that they construct prior to moulting.

Royalty

Arachnoknight
Lots of room! My one pokie molted and made the hammock last minute. It was up in a corner. It was pretty funny looking. I love arboreal molts.

hestoncv

Arachnosquire
Plenty
It’s arboreal- what’s your point?
My original question gave a couple options, would it do it on the ground, web something for it to do it up high, or should I rearrange. I was basically restating for clarification because that part wasn't answered. If he used the ground there definitely wasn't much room. But thanks! Wasnt sure about their molting behavior and couldn't think of good wording to Google.

hestoncv

Arachnosquire
Lots of room! My one pokie molted and made the hammock last minute. It was up in a corner. It was pretty funny looking. I love arboreal molts.
Im thinking he'll get started pretty soon, massive abdomen but it's not exactly shiny