Enclosure sizes???

Paulhodgkinson

Arachnopeon
Only happy to help, sometimes it is better to see visuals instead of just text, and some people understand better with seeing pictures, and others with text. ;)
Learned that on a course once. ;)
Haha I'm not a retard! I've obviously taken some bad advice previously from other places on the internet before I stumbled upon this forum

Paulhodgkinson

Arachnopeon
i love exo teras for my arboreals, especially pokies. yours seem just a bit gigantic. 10x10x20 is the biggest id use, and thats for a very large Rufilata. 8"+
Pokies a bit advanced for me yet!! I'll get a couple of new sizes, clean the ones I have then sell them. The wife will be happy as they will take up less room lol
It's a novice error I suppose trying to give them room to roam if you get what I mean

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The GBB setup decorated nicely. But definitely needs a terrestrial style container as they are terrestrial tarantulas. They can be found living at the base of succulents just above the roots w/in the plant's leaves sort of.

Paulhodgkinson

Arachnopeon
Thanks for all your comments. I knew they weren't perfect, that's why I asked for advice. We all have to start somewhere and it isn't with b.s care sheets. Why don't the guys on arachnoboards make some factual caresheets??? Plenty of knowledge on here :cool:

Last edited:

louise f

Arachnoangel
You are welcome. + no stupid questions, only good you asked we all want the best for our spiders ;) and we all have been newbies. :)

Paulhodgkinson

Arachnopeon
Just bought this for the c. Cyano, minus the uber realistic decor and I'm gonna buy another so I can stack my b smithi on top :) the Ts may grow out of them but when they do...... What am I supposed to do with an empty vessel???!!!!! o_O Fill it ha

Attachments

Last edited:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Lol dont mind. :D they are called storage boxes. I buy them in Jysk a Danish company. http://jysk.dk/
I love the fact that those folks that invented those clear, storage boxes, are probably unaware of the great favor they did to the invert community. There's more people with those boxes full of venomous inside, rather than the delusional fools that bought those for socks :)

Paulhodgkinson

Arachnopeon
I love the fact that those folks that invented those clear, storage boxes, are probably unaware of the great favor they did to the invert community. There's more people with those boxes full of venomous inside, rather than the delusional fools that bought those for socks :)
Haha chris, I'm only on my third T at the moment. From reading theses threads you are definitely correct :)

Paulhodgkinson

Arachnopeon
And as its is only my third T I'm still spending too much money on enclosures. It's just that I like to see them though ha

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
Just bought this for the c. Cyano, minus the uber realistic decor and I'm gonna buy another so I can stack my b smithi on top :) the Ts may grow out of them but when they do...... What am I supposed to do with an empty vessel???!!!!! o_O
What to do when the Ts out grow the enclosures?........Buy more of course!