EMPS that have ED... I Swear.

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have 5 Emps in a tank. 2 male 3 female. ... I need a surefire way to get them to Mate. I have had them together for 1 year+ now and still have no Slings or Fat Scorpions...

Dudo

Arachnopeon
Hmmm,interesting...I have 17 in one big terrarium and no problem :confused: One time they "made love" in plastic box,30 minutes after I brought them home :eek: .So I dont know what advise to do,because you probably make them good conditions... ;)

H. cyaneus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The females may already be gravid, or they could have mated and you didn't notice.

Mike

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have 5 Emps in a tank. 2 male 3 female. ... I need a surefire way to get them to Mate. I have had them together for 1 year+ now and still have no Slings or Fat Scorpions...
Try keeping them more controlled. Free roam in a tank may not always do the trick. You have a place for it to deposit right?

Urizen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
As EAD063 said, you have hard flat piece of slate or rock or whatever for the male to drop his spermatophore?

This may also seem sarcastic but it's not, are all your emperors, well emperors?
I seen alot of different species sold and ID'd as P.Imperator, and they are not.
This may also effect sexing.

Good luck.