Emergency Hydration

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
Well right after a Molt their Legs will be a bit wobbly and soft. And no I dont think it's anything to worry about. We'll see next molt if that leg of hers Stops being dragged. If it was harmfull to the spyder, they would have dropped them. Do you normally keep crickets in your cage at all times? if so that could be a cause.
My GBB is 100% perfect :) Apparently just resting funny after the molt - - looked GREAT last night and this morning - - added 3/4 of an inch or so!

XzotticAnimal420

Arachnosquire
op- I hope she pulls through. Seems like they put all their energy into getting better.
It really does, thanks for the kind wishes. I do not believe it is hurting her, as she has several of her legs like this..she is back to being hydrated but still not eating.

XzotticAnimal420

Arachnosquire
It saddens me to write this and say that my poor T just lost her battle with whatever it was she was fighting. She had been out of ICU for about 24hours, the temp in her enclosure was holding steady at around 87 and it was very humid in there..but despite my best efforts, I came home yesterday and found her dead. Thanks to everyone who tried to help. I appreciate it.

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Sorry for your loss :( It sounds like you did everything you could.

Vespula

Arachnodemon
I'm sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful T. and I'm sure she was loved...:(

XzotticAnimal420

Arachnosquire
Thanks for your kind words. Yes, she used to be a feisty one, with one of the most accurate and violent strikes of any of my T's..The day she let me pick her up, I knew something wasnt right. She started to get her fight back the day I put her back in her enclosure..but unfortunately it was only a day later that she decided it was time to go.